At the MEDIENTAGE Expo in the immediate surroundings of the conference, everything revolves around current topics such as Connected TV, Radio & Podcast, Video on Demand or VR. Other special areas are startup and innovation, education and training, and jobs in the media.
Present your company to decision-makers in the media and communications sector, expand your network and win new customers!
DIGITAL EXPO: TOPICS
Apps & Skills // Artificial Intelligence // Cloud Services // Connected TV // Content Marketing // Content Production // Digital Broadcasting // Digital Marketing // Digital Publishing // Distribution // eSports // Media & Automotive // OTT // Radio, Audio & Podcasts // Recruiting & Employer Branding // Social Media // Streaming & Video on Demand // Ultra HD // XR: VR, AR & 360°-Media
Highlights and News 2020
EXPO: MAIN AREA
Digital showroom – top companies from the media and communication sector present their products & news
NEW: PODCAST AREA, BINGE BOX & RECRUITING SPACE
Interactive exhibition formats on current topics
Virtual exhibition, workshops and talks as well as art and performances around VR, AR and 360°-Media
R U READY...
... for innovation & inspiration? The digital offer of the Media Lab Bayern on business models, strategies, trends & startup solutions. For all those who wants to take part in shaping the future of media.
MEDIA TRAINING & FURTHER EDUCATION
The platform for information and interaction for students & all those interested in apprenticeship and further training offers in the media sector – with conference, workshops & exhibition
6 reasons why you should become an exhibitor at #MTM20
- Perfect presentation conditions: simply present digital products digitally – without media disruptions
- Planning reliability: With digital channels, you stay independent of the feasibility of physical events
- Plenty of space for your content: videos, image galleries, texts, white papers, case studies or other content
- Your efficient presentation platform: time-saving, resource-saving, convenient and it can be organised at short notice
- For customer retention and acquisition: Use specific tools for interaction, e.g. live-chat, web seminars and networking tools
- Wide reach, since it is free of charge for participants: You can create awareness among participants of the conference and visitors of the exhibition
Request more information for our partner program to download now:
Impressions of MEDIENTAGEN MÜNCHEN