Here you can find all information on how to find us, how to set up and disassemble your booth, as well as order forms for equipment and services. Please fill out the order forms completely and send them in due time to the address given in each form!
Further equipment such as rental furniture, system stands and walls or presentation technology can be ordered directly from the respective service partners. Please follow the links below on this page.
Venue ICM, Directions, Deliveries, Setup/Teardown Times
- Information about the Venue ICM
- Dates & Information for setup and teardown
- Traffic Guide of MEDIENTAGE MÜNCHEN 2019
Adress of the venue CCN:
ICM – Internationales Congress Center München
Important Notes, Technical Guidelines, General Terms and Conditions of Messe München and GEMA information
- Important notes
- Technical guidelines
- Technical information incl. hall and foyer description
- General terms and conditions of Messe München
- Information and rates for GEMA Registration
- NOTICE: Guidelines and measures for fire protection
- Application for preventive fire protection measures
- NOTICE: Sprinkler installation in halls
- NOTICE: Fire safety reguations for furniture and stand equipment
Stand Construction Equipment (System Stands, Walls, etc.)
Stand construction equipment (complete system stands or individual elements such as walls) can be configured and ordered directly online from our partner Nine2One. Click here for the stand configurator.
You can find alternative offers for system stand construction at MEPLAN (service partner of Messe München)
Forwarding Services, Lifting Vehicles, Storage, Container Storage Areas
- Order form working platforms, mobile cranes, lifting services and storage
- Order form rental spaces in the loading Yard
- NOTICE: Use of lifting Equipment
Please enclose a basic sketch with your order with the desired position of the connection in your stand area.
- Order form main electrical connection HALLS (incl. basic sketch)
- Order form main electrical connection OUTDOORS (incl. basic sketch)
- NOTICE: Electrical installation work on exhibition stands
Telecommunications Connections & Technical Signals
Exhibitors must register the installation of a WLAN at the stand with their own equipment for a fee prior to the event. The relevant forms and information sheets can be found below.
Please enclose a basic sketch with your order with the desired position of the connection in your stand space.
- Order form internet access in the halls
- Order form internet Access outdoor
- Application exhibitors owned WiFi network
- Order form WiFi and additional services internet access
- Additional communications services
- Order form telephone, fax, broadband connection
- Ground plan telecommunications services
- GTC for communications services
For terrestrial signal supply (DVB-T2, DAB+ etc.) please contact Hans Häusler directly by phone +49 89 68 999 140 or by E-Mail.
Technical Presentation Equipment
Technical presentation Equipment for your stand can be ordered from the following service providers, for example:
Rental furniture for your stand can be ordered from the following service providers, for example:
Stand Security Service
Stand Cleaning Services and Waste Disposal
For meeting rooms during the event, please contact Franziska Porst at +49 89 68 999 160 or by E-Mail.
For reasons of hygiene and safety law, exhibitors are obliged to register the distribution of food and beverages as well as the operation of beverage dispensing systems. Please use the “Catering Registration Form” to register.
For special catering enquiries please contact Franziska Porst at +49 89 68 999 160 or by E-Mail.
You are also welcome to contact our contact person at Käfer directly:
Phone: +49 89 94924 212
Fax: +49 89 94924 209
Mobile: +49 176 14168 533